RUGGED ROCK HARLEY-DAVIDSON® We are excited to announce our brand new Performance Rewards Program! See your money go farther by receiving 5 points per dollar on most transactions here or at Privateers H-D! You can swing by the shop or sign up online
1. RUGGED ROCK HARLEY-DAVIDSON, hereinafter «Dealer», has the right to terminate the loyalty Program PERFORMANCE REWARDS PROGRAM, hereinafter «Program» at any time.
2. Dealer may change the Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or point levels for awards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. Dealer may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award, increase the points required for any award, modify or regulate the transferability of awards or benefits.
3. Program points have no expiration date. If no points from any source are posted to a Program member's account for 12 consecutive months, other than bonus points offered for birthday, the account is subject to termination, including forfeiture of all accrued points.
4. Dealer reserves the right to make Program and promotional offers available to members based on service activity, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
5. All points and subsequent awards must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in this Member's Guide.
6. Abuse of the Program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its' sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behaviour with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honour Dealer employees' instructions) may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys' fees and court costs.
7. Dealer reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in this Member's Guide. All determinations by Dealer shall be final and conclusive in each case. This Member's Guide supersedes all previously issued Members Guides.
8. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for all points credited to your Program account.
9. By enrolling in the Program, you consent to our collection and use of your personal information to maintain your records and to provide you with marketing or customer service information. From time to time, the data you have furnished to Dealer and program administrator, LoyalAction, may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from Program. If you do not wish us to use it for this purpose, please contact the Program Client Service Center.
10. Except as otherwise explained below, points are transferable to another Program member when a transfer of ownership occurs. However accrued points do not constitute property of the member and are not transferable by the member (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations matter, or (iii) otherwise.
11. The Program is open to any licensed driver with a mailing address within Canada. All members must complete a Program enrolment form. Failure to complete form in its entirety will negate membership status.
12. Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
13. Only one person may be enrolled per Program account.
14. Membership is non-transferable without a transfer of ownership of a vehicle.
15. Retroactive credit will not be given for services performed prior to enrolment.
16. Dealer employees are not eligible to the Program
EARNING PROGRAM POINTS
17. Points are accrued at a rate of 5 points for each dollar spent (before taxes) at the Boutique, for the purchase of parts and accessories, at the Service Department and for vehicle storage.
18. Additional Bonus points may also be obtained from time to time upon purchase of specific products or services, with promotional offers, for referrals or as part of special offers or activities.
19. No points will be obtained for the purchase of labor time, of a new or pre-owned vehicle, trailer, gift card, trail permit, sub-contracted services, (warehousing) or for repairs done under warranty or settled by an insurance company.
20. A 10000 points Bonus will be granted for the referral of a client who purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle. To obtain the Bonus, the member must first notify Dealer’s sales department. Only one referral Bonus will be paid per referred client. This Bonus cannot be combined with any other reference offer.
21. While the Dealer will make every attempt to provide accurate point credit, it is the member's responsibility to retain necessary documents, such as service, parts and accessories receipts, to be provided for any un-issued credits.
22. Members are responsible for presenting membership card to Dealer cashier for receipt of points.
REDEEMING PROGRAM REWARDS
23. Members may exchange points for gift certificates of 20.
24. Members are responsible for paying all applicable taxes for the received reward, if any.