M 8000 HARDCORE ALPHA ONE.
Built for competitive, big-air riders with a next-gen 8000-Series C-TEC2™ engine and ALPHA ONE™ Single-Beam Rear Suspension.
- Alpha One™ Single-Beam Rear Suspension: Our single-beam rear suspension unlocks more maneuverability than any mountain snowmobile in history. Up here, there's only one alpha.
- Ascender Platform: The Ascender Platform brings together an arsenal of innovations that deliver the highest level of backcountry performance and handling for every Arctic Cat Mountain Snowmobile.
- 8000-Series C-TEC2™ engine: The Hardcore Alpha One's 8000-series engine packs serious power into a highly maneuverable snowmobile.
- AMS Front Suspension: Lightweight spindles and a precision-engineered suspension geometry let you maneuver through deep snow and anything else the mountain has in store.
- Fox® 1.5 Zero QS3 Coil-Over Ski Shocks: Quickly adjust these FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 shocks to any of three compression settings, and get plush performance on bumps from coil-over springs.
- Engine Type: 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic Injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 270 W @ 3000 RPM
- Fuel Delivery: Next Generation C-TEC2
- Exhaust: APV with Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Manifold and Muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.4 or 11.7 gal. (varies by model)
- Oil System Capacity: 3.25 qt.
- Coolant System Capacity: 5 qt.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Mountain Drive System
- Brakes: Stealth Hydraulic Master Cylinder with Lightweight Caliper
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft. of 6,000-8,000 ft. (varies by model)
- Gearing: 19/50
- Chain Pitch: 96
- Track Drive Sprocket: 7 Tooth, 3.5 Pitch, Exvolute
- Reverse: Push-Button Engine
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Ski Shocks: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 COIL-OVER
- Front Travel: 7 in.
- Rear Suspension: ALPHA-ONE Rear Suspension
- Front Track Shock: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 COIL-OVER
- Rear Track Shock: FOX 1.5 ZERO QSL COIL-OVER
- Rear Travel: 14 or 15 in. (varies by model)
- Overall Chassis Length: 132 or 137 in. (varies by model)
- Overall Chassis Width: 42.5-44.5 in.
- Overall Chassis Height: 50 in.
- Estimated Dry Weight: 455, 460 or 480 lbs. (varies by model)
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 154 or 165 in. (varies by model)
- Lug: 2.6" or 3 in.
- Pitch: 3.50 in.
- Ski Stance: 35.5-37.5 in. - Adjustable
- Ski Type/Width: G2 ProClimb - 7 in.
- Runner Type: Single Runner with Carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital (only available on select models)
- Battery Voltage: Digital (only available on select models)
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- Color: Fire Red/Black
- Heat Exchanger: Front/Short Tunnel
- Starter: Manual or Electric Push-Button (varies by model)
- Handlebars: Hooked with Grab Handle, 4.5 in. Riser
- Lighting: LED with Accent Light
- Seating: Lightweight Mountain or Mountain (varies by model)
- Storage Components: M Tunnel Bag
- Additional Accessories: Handguards, Heated Drivers Seat, Mirrors, Rear Rack, Side Panel Wind Deflectors, Sno Pro Hooked Brake Lever, Tow Hitch, Tunnel Flare, Visor Plug-Ins
- Standard Accessories: 12V Outlet, Goggle Holder, Hand and Thumb Warmers, Ice Scratchers, Lightweight Mountain Brake Disc, Sport Front Bumper, Tether Switch, Vertical Steering
- Windshield: 1 in. Mountain Height